Certificate of Membership– Each member receives a distinctive Black Chamber of Commerce (BCC) sticker to for their business.
Membership Directory Listing – BCC provides each member with a complete membership roster of individuals, businesses, government agencies, corporations and other organizations. Members have the option to be listed in an exclusive online member directory.
Grand Opening Promotion Program—Our Grand Opening support and promotion program is for members only and we’ll work with you to increase the level of exposure your company receives.
Benefits of Coordinating your Grand Opening with the Black BCC
- BCC will provide you with a checklist, which features tips and suggestions that will help you host a successful grand opening event.
- BCC will feature a Grand Opening announcement in the BCC’s e-blast newsletter, website, and social networks.
- A BCC representative will attend your event for the ribbon cutting segment.
- BCC will construct and distribute a Press Release to our local media contacts.Seminars & Trainings – Various events are coordinated for members through several BCC Committees. Each event is geared towards providing resources and educations to assist in the growth of the small business membership base.Annual Signature Events – These signature events give our members a chance to showcase their business and companies to a much larger, often with an exclusive, audience. Great opportunity to engage through sponsorships and networking with other members and non-members which you would may not get to meet during a regular BCC event. Newsletters – Provides news and information of interest to BCC members, business executives, entrepreneurs and the community.
- Services – The BCC provides information and resources to the community at-large.
- BCC Committees – Members are strongly encouraged to serve on a BCC Committee to be more involved and proactive with the BCC.
- Legislative Luncheons – These events are held throughout the year to introduce business, political and community leaders to the organization and act as an advocate for our members.
- Networking Events/Mingle Mixers– 2 monthly gatherings designed to give members an opportunity to network, promote their businesses and hear speakers share valuable information. These events will be held during morning, lunch or after business hours.